Just last week, My Digital Lock brought in their latest digital lock, the keyWe Push Pull. It has a Bluetooth function and is thus different from most of the digital locks we have in our company.
You can choose to open your door with the number pad, fingerprint, card and it even has an app. So what functions do the app has?
– The door opens automatically when you approach the door lock with your smartphone based on the location tracking system.
– If you feel unsafe with your door opening automatically, you can try the ‘Magic Touch’ option. When you touch your door lock with your smartphone, the door opens.
– With the app, you can easily invite your family, friends, and guests. You can set up a date and time as you wish. There is no need to share your PIN or passcode anymore.
Real-time push alarm
– Have you been worrying if your kids arrived back home safely on their own? Using push notifications, KeyWe informs you in real-life when your family gets home.
Access record inquiry
– The safety of your home starts with your door. The KeyWe app keeps a record of who has entered the house and when for the past two months.
As the slogan of keyWe says, for a smarter life. If you are tech savy and looking at a smart lifestyle for your future, you should consider the keyWe push pull. For a promotional time period, keyWe Push Pull is only retailing at $899. Price includes installation and comes with 1 (parts + labour) + 2 years (parts) warranty.
For more info on digital locks, feel free to call/WhatsApp 88164080 Darren
2 Yishun industrial street 1 #05-10
Trackbacks and pingbacks
No trackback or pingback available for this article.