Chubb Record Protection Filing(RPF) Cabinets
Chubb Record Protection Filing Cabinets provide fire protection for any paper based documents in the event of a severe fire. It is tested and certified to the Underwriters Laboratories test standard UL72 Class 350 for paper protection against fire.
- Body – The body has an overall thickness of 57mm insulated with Chubbsafes patented PCDE fire resistant material. Proofing materials used are also asbestos-free, reliable, stable, well aerated and will not deteriorate with age.
- Drawers – The drawer is constructed with an overall thickness of 56mm. The proofing material is identical to the material used in the body of the cabinet. Each drawer is also suspended on full extension rails with bearings for durability and for ease of use. The drawers have been designed to fit most paper hoist and box files.
- Individual Locking – One 3-wheel keyless combination lock and key lock on the top drawer; controlling all drawers. In addition, there is one key lock on each subsequent drawer for individual locking.
- Fire Resistance – Compliant to UL72 Class 350 which represents one of the highest and most stringent test currently used to evaluate record protection equipment.
- Finish – A Polyurethane base paint finish is used to coat the body and door. The paint is both scratch resistant and durable
Other Chubb Fire Filing Cabinet
- Chubb RPF9406
Main Difference between Chubb RPF5204 and RPF9406
Chubb RPF5204 and RPF9406 are very similar filing cabinets with only 3 main differences.
- Chubb RPF9406 has been certified impact resistant when dropped from a height of 9.1 metres onto a bed of rubble right after fire resistance testing is done
- Chubb RPF9406 is wider in dimension than RPF5204
- Chubb RPF9406 is heavier in weight than RPF5204
- Delivery will be done discreetly by our own delivery team within 2-3 working days or as requested. We will get in contact with you after your order has been placed to arrange a date/time mutually convenient for both parties
- Delivery on Saturdays are possible subjected to availability