LFC – Diplomat Lateral Fire Resistant Filing Cabinet
Diplomat Lateral Fire Resistant Filing Cabinet offers both convenience and security at home or in the office for sensitive classified information.
Top Drawer: Equipped with a key lock and changeable combination dial
3 Bottom Drawers: Equipped with a key lock
Each of the 3 bottom drawers can be set to central locking, making the drawers locked when the changeable combination dial is scrambled. This setting can be done by the user.
Keys are removable from the keylock in both locked and unlocked positions
Important documents such as business records and contractual agreements are most vulnerable during fire outbreak, Diplomat Fire Filing Cabinet is rated to be fire-resistant for an hour in 1010 Degree Celsius while protecting the content within the safe. With its airtight construction, the cabinet frame and body are designed to minimize smoke and flame penetration. Furthermore, each drawer is isolated to not only prevent fire from spreading across different level of drawers, but also enhance security throughout the different level of drawers.
While the entire cabinet can be locked by the top drawer, user has the flexibility to lock individual drawer when the top drawer is in open position.
- Multi-curvatures design makes the safe spill resistant to water and chemicals
- Precision fitting between frame and door provides air tight construction preventing smoke and heat from reaching the inside contents.
- Wide and spacious compartments specifically designed for files and folders storage
- Heavy duty suspension slide rail makes the drawer move back and forth smoothly while enduring the weight of the drawers(45Kg) and its documents
- Lower drawer locking can be adjusted to function independently
- Electronic keypad and fingerprint operation are also available (Please contact us for a quote!)
Other Diplomat Fire Filing Cabinet Sizes:
- Diplomat LFC3
- Diplomat DFC2000
- Diplomat DFC3000
- Diplomat DFC4000
- Safe is made and assembled in South Korea
- Locking mechanisms are made in Sweden
- Fire tested and approved in compliance with NT Fire 017 for fire-resistance at 1010 Degree Celsius for 1 hour
- Certified SP (Swedish National Testing and Research Institute) Certificate No. SC1334-13
- Special Styronite F fire insulation material formulated in-house
- High-end epoxy anti-rust primer coating to prevent rust
- Durable acrylic urethane leather-tone finishes painting
- Delivery will be done discreetly by our own delivery team within 2-3 working days or as requested. We will get in contact with you after your order has been placed to arrange a date/time mutually convenient for both parties
- Delivery on Saturdays are possible subjected to availability